Getting to Ragusa
- Getting to Ragusa
By airplane, in three steps:
1) Catania-Fontanarossa Airport.
2) Bus “INTERBUS” from Catania Airport to Ragusa-Centro Coach Station, Piazza Zama (1 hour 50 min). Check www.interbus.it for schedule and fare rates
3) Taxi from Piazza Zama to the hotel.
- Car rental at Catania Airport:
Best deals at: http://www.aeroporto.catania.it/aeroporto/dopo-l-atterraggio/autonoleggio/ , or: https://www.autoeurope.it .
1) Comiso-Pio La Torre Airport. (highly recommended -- Ryanair flights, www.ryanair.prenota-voli.com, are extremely cheap, less than 10 euros one way if bought in advance);
2) Bus “TUMINO” from the airport to Ragusa Ibla (40 min drive). Check http://www.tuminobus.it/lines/2 for schedule and fare rates
3) Taxi to the hotel
- Car rental at Comiso-Pio La Torre Airport:
Best deals at: www.sicilybycar.it or: https://www.autoeurope.it .
By car, from north (Messina):
- Highway E45 from Messina to Rosolini, then SS115, through Ispica and Modica, to Ragusa (about 2 ½ hour).
By car, from the west coast (Palermo):
- Highway A19 from Palermo to Catania; then E45 from Catania to Rosolini, then SS115, through Ispica and Modica, to Ragusa (about 3 ½ hour).
- Ragusa Google Map