Home Page

URGENT COMMUNICATION: SignCafè2 has been postponed

It is with great regret that we must announce that due to coronavirus alert, the University of Catania has just sent a notice that all the departments must suspend all the events until new notice. 
Therefore, Sign Cafè 2 Conference must be postponed. The new date of the conference can be decided only after we receive new information from the University. We think it could be postponed to the end of September/early October. 
For all those who have already registered, the registration fee will remain blocked and will be valid for the next SignCafe2 dates. 
For all those who have already registered and wish to receive reimbursement, please contact: signcafe2@easychiar.org (NOTICE: unfortunately the commission fee of Eventbrite platform cannot be reimbursed)
For those who did not register yet, it is better to wait until the reschedule of the Conference and the opening of a new early-bird registration.